Skip to main content

Games Spends 2012

Total amount spent on games in 2012: £617.39. A lot higher than I wanted to be honest but I did buy 2 NTSC NES consoles, an NTSC N64 and a 3DS XL.

I bought 43 games but beat 57 and removed 3. For 2013 I'm not going to buy a single new game until I have at least less than 10 unbeaten games in total.

Purchase Record 2012

January's Game: Assassin's Creed
Cost: £7
Status: Beat

February's Game: Goldeneye 007/CC Pro Bundle
Cost: £19.99
Status: Beat

March's Game: Ys: The Oath in Felghana
Cost: £9.99
Status: Beat

April's Game: Mega Man X4
Cost: £20.76
Status: Beat

May's Games: Arma 2: Combined Operations
Cost: £20.29
Status: Bought solely for DayZ

Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Cost: £0.99
Status: Sold

Tiny Toon Adventures 2: Montana's Movie Madness
Cost: £1
Status: Beat

Donkey Kong Land 3
Cost: £8
Status: Beat

June's Games: NTSC N64 + 6 games
Cost: £63.99
Status: Beat

Wario Land 3
Cost: £10.00
Status: Sold

Raystorm
Cost: £2.00
Status: Beat

July's Games: Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (SMS)
Cost: £3.50
Status: Beat

Wonder Boy (SMS)
Cost: £3.50
Status: Beat

McDonaldland
Cost: £8.00
Status: Beat

EA 4 Pack
Cost: £1.00
Status: Beat

Ys Origin
Cost: £5.19
Status: Unbeaten

Trine 2
Cost: £2.99
Status: Beat

August's Game: Sanitarium
Cost: £10
Status: Not playable on my current hardware.

September's Games Shikigami No Shiro 3
Cost: £5
Status: Beat

NTSC NES + 2 games
Cost: £44.14
Status: Beat

Battletoads
Cost: £11.68
Status: Unbeaten

Super Mario Land
Cost: Free
Status: Beat

October's Games: 3DS XL, Charger, NSMB2 & MK7
Cost: £232.98
Status: Beat

Star Fox 64 3D
Cost: Free
Status: Beat

Inazuma Eleven 2: Firestorm
Cost: £10
Status: Unbeaten

CIB NES Challenge Set
Cost £75
Status Beat

Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil
Cost £15
Status Unbeaten

November's Game: Star Trek Generations
Cost: £1.25
Status: Not playable on my current setup

December's Games: Jet Set Radio HD
Cost: £3
Status: Beat

Humble Indie Bundle
Cost: £3.92
Status: Unbeaten

The Walking Dead
Cost: £10.49
Status: Beat

Fortune Summoners
Cost: £3.24
Status: Unbeaten

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GFWL and Resident Evil 5

I've been sorting through my old physical PC games and donating some that I won't play again and aren't worth anything. I assumed my old Games For Windows Live titles would not work, but they do! They absolutely do! GTA IV: Episodes from Liberty City, Fable III, Lost Planet 2...etc, they all work perfectly. They have some installation quirks. You do need the latest GFWL update and they can take an age to install, so long in fact it feels like the installer has crashed in the case of Lost Planet 2, but if you leave it be it will complete and then work just fine.  I also found out that I could still install the GFWL version of Resident Evil 5 on Steam and that also works. It no longer shows your serial key on Steam but I was able to use my Lost Planet 2 serial key on it instead. It seems some GFWL titles used a shared key database and aren't locked to a specific title. Red Faction: Guerrilla and Flatout Ultimate Carnage also still have their GFWL versions available on Ste...

3 Dead Consoles. Christ Almighty.

My NES, my DC and my PS3 are all dead. Yes, dead. I cannot fucking believe this. I mean the DC is forgiveable, it's 10 plus years old and been on its last legs for some time now. The NES only received its routine clean however and the PS3? The PS3 hardly gets bloody used! I've been playing Megadrive games on the fucking thing this month. This really sucks... :(